- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Maine
A reputable practice in a large health system is seeking a qualified otolaryngologist to join its team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving organization while serving an appreciative patient population.
- Service 2/3 of the state of Maine
- Call schedule of 1 in 5
- Benefit from a large referral network
- See a wide variety of cases of all severity levels
Nestled in a gorgeous riverfront location, our community is an ideal place for families and individuals to call home.
With an international airport, breathtaking scenery all around, festivals and fairs throughout the year, and an array of local shops and restaurants, our charming city has it all.
- A cost of living nearly 15% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local university
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and kayaking
- Convenient access to the capital city, Augusta, and its many amenities and attractions
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm.
In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs