- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Division Overview: The foundation product for Forward Air is our over-the-road LTL service for prospective Team Company Drivers offering a unique over-the-road experience you can't find anywhere else! Forward Air achieves this by giving each driver best in class weekly miles, unbeatable health and wellness benefits, annual earnings 38% higher than the national average, and an unmatched quality of life.
We pride ourselves in the individual success and retention of our drivers, and our ability to keep you moving forward! Teams: Run 48 states, averaging 5,800
- 6,000 miles per week Earning Potential:
- Earn at least $80k /year per driver based on 46 weeks of service
- Mileage rate up to $0.59 per mile, averaging 5,800
- 6,000 miles per week
- Annual per mile rate increases
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Are you stuck in a large "bonus"? Let us show you how we can help you exceed your earning potential without the need for a $40,000 bonus! Realize earning potential 38% higher than national average FOREVER! (*Earning potential is based off of an estimated 6,000 miles per week, and includes $0.01 for hazmat.
Estimate is for 46 weeks not 52 as other carriers use for marketing purposes) Incentives:
- Terminal to Terminal
- don't deal with customer docks!
- 99% Drop & Hook Freight
- No Touch!
- Best in industry benefits, with health options as low as $7/wk
- New equipment
- Get home every 7
- 10 days
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit Options
- Pet Friendly Qualifications:
- Class A CDL required
- One year verifiable experience in last three years, two years in the last five years, or three years in the last ten years ©2018 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only.
Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience.
Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Apply online below or call one of the following numbers:
- Company Drivers/Owner Operators
TLS Team Owner Operators
- Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers