- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Division Overview: Forward Air's Dedicated Premium Truck Load Services division offers prospective Company Drivers a unique over-the-road experience by combining significant per-mile compensation, Top benefits in the industry, best-in-class weekly miles, and sought-after dedicated opportunities.
As an Company Driver for Forward Air's TLS division you will be making drop & hook deliveries of lightweight freight with loads averaging 30,000 lbs.
You will partner with the top truckload carrier, offering best in class consistency, stability, and profitability to our Company Driver fleet.
We pride ourselves in the individual success and retention of our drivers, and our ability to keep you moving forward! Teams: Run 48 states, averaging 5,800 miles per week Earning Potential:
- Average Earnings of $80k / year per driver
- Mileage rate $0.58 per mile, averaging 5,800 miles per week
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus (*Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,500 miles per week, and includes $0.01 for hazmat.
Estimate is for 48 weeks not 52 as other carriers use for marketing purposes) Incentives:
- 95% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- Best in industry benefits, with health options as low as $7/wk
- Various dedicated opportunities depending on location
- New equipment
- Planned Home Time Program
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit Options
- Pet Friendly Qualifications:
- Class A CDL required
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year verifiable experience in last three years, two years in the last five years, or three years in the last ten years ©2018 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only.
Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience.
Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Apply online below or call one of the following numbers:
- Company Drivers/Owner Operators
TLS Team Owner Operators
- Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers