- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for qualified Profee Anesthesia Coders to join our team!
Stability & Reputation– Founded in 2004, Peak Health Solutions delivers a superior set of solutions to hospitals that are some of the largest and most prestigious in the country. Peak recognizes coding isn't a project it is a Career ! Keeping our coders consistently engaged is the #1 reason coders stay with Peak.
Rare opportunity – This is a unique opportunity to work for some of the nation's top hospitals , you will be a full time employee working 100% remotely from your location while receiving full company benefits. We offer online training and career advancement opportunities. Due to our diverse customer base, a background working with a wide variety of specialties will be required.
Support – Here at Peak, you work directly with a Coding Manager who has walked in your shoes. They will give you the guidance and assistance you need to be successful in your career here with us.
Compensation and Benefits – Peak Health Solutions offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dependent Care)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off, Sick Time, Holidays
- 401k with company match
- High lucrative employee referral bonus program (You keep making money on employees you refer to Peak for the duration of their time with Peak!) – Great people know great people!
- Verizon Discounts
- CEU’s Employee Recognition – Employees will also participate in our company-wide rewards program entitled REACH – Recognizing Excellence, Accomplishments, Character and Hard work!
- Thorough knowledge of E&M, ICD-10-CM, and CPT4 coding systems
- Required to follow all coding guidelines
- Required to follow all client specific guidelines and client specific policies & procedures
- Required to keep up to date on all coding updates
- Must maintain 95% or above accuracy level
- Must maintain client/Peak productivity standards Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications :
Must have completed an accredited coding program or have at minimum one year of continuous coding/abstracting experience within the last five yearsA passing score on the coding test for an Outpatient Profee Coder.Successfully passing the coding test is required regardless of experience.Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, disease processes, basic knowledge of reimbursement methodologies (DRGs, APCs) and conventions, rules, guidelines for current coding classifications (ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS Level II)Demonstrated ability to understand the clinical contents of a health record.Demonstrated ability to communicate with physicians in order to clarify diagnoses/procedures and properly sequence them for coding.Must be able to meet quantity and quality standards.Must maintain minimum CE hours. Must maintain a minimum of ten (10) CE hours annually. Must maintain current coding credential. Will abide by the AHIMA coding code of ethics.
About the company