- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Description When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Job Description Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Outside Salesperson, you have the opportunity to promote the entireNAPAline of products for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Use your customer focused sales skills to knock sales out of the park and manage your income potential to its highest potential.
Qualifications Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the Store Manager or Owner to develop sales plans
- Call on existing store wholesale customers to maintain and grow current relationships and sales penetration
- Promote the full line of NAPA products and programs to existing customers
- Develop new customer relationships with wholesales customers through prospecting and cold calling
- Keep informed of new NAPA products or sales promotions by working with the product sales teams
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Additional Information Wage and benefit packages commensurate with experience.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Sales
About the company