- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Outsourcing Delivery Analyst, Middle Office Trade SettlementDepartment Overview
Markit WSO is an industry leader in leveraged loan and high-yield solutions and provides comprehensive products and services for portfolio management, administration, reporting, and analysis.
Markit has an opening for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to handle data maintenance, support, training, reporting, and business analysis activities for clients' Structured Finance Obligations, including CLOs, CBOs, and Swaps. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks. Candidate should display strong financial adaptability, PC skills, and expect full accountability for all assigned projects.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Process trade settlement in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client.
- Insure timely and efficient processing of all new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, etc.
- Responsible for accurately processing daily activity, new deal closings, restructures and amendments for all asset types (Loans, Bonds, ABS, Equities, CDS) by reviewing source documentation and faxes from agent banks
- Process interest, commitment fees and investigate discrepancies when necessary
- Responsible for reconciliations, balancing and publishing of cash ledgers, as well as issue research and resolution
- Review system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handle exception items
- Interact with appropriate individuals/entities to gather all pertinent information/details in order to reflect date accurately in the system
- Handle requests from different departments/clients within an hour turn around
- Complete special projects as assigned
----------------------------------------------- IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
- directors and executives