- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Job Opening:
We are searching for an OvernightCustodianto join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor according to Planet Fitness standards.
- Properly dispose of trash.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- MUST be able to work overnight hours (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM).
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people’s lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
Want more reasons?
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Term Life Insurance
About the company