- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CVS Health has an opportunity to welcome a new member to the Pharmacy Operations (Fulfillment) Team in Redlands, CA. The Operations Assistant will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment. The Operations Assistant will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department. With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team-oriented environment
This position requires attention to detail for verifying prescriptions to matching invoices and packaging of specialty medications.
• Experience in a warehouse or shipping environment
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Must have a good understanding of U.S. geography (location of states).
• Must possess ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to daily inventory and distribution processes.
• Requires the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instructions.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to manage time efficiently.
• Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to ten hours daily.
• Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
0-2 years previous experience in a warehouse or production environment. Any related position within the healthcare services industry
Minimum high school education or equivalent.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.