- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Legal is seeking a corporate paralegal for an esteemed corporation in the Metro Detroit area.
Position Summary for the paralegal position
• Provide advice and counsel on:
• General commercial and contract matters;
• Marketing and advertising;
• Warranties and consumer product claims;
• Social media and e-business; and
• Other commercial and corporate areas.
• Coordinate with other subject matter experts and legal department personnel on business unit matters.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree, in a related field.
• 5+ years of relevant legal experience at an in-house law department or outside law firm.
• Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving.
• Possess excellent judgment and uphold the highest standards of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
• Espouse our values of customer-focus, respect for the individual, continuous improvement, and drive for results.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task and manage a significant work load in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage outside counsel and other service providers.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint (ability to create, revise and finalize presentations), MS Excel (use for tracking data and other information) and Adobe Acrobat.
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.