- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support, you might thrive in this Paralegal position. Robert Half Legal has an immediate position as a Paralegal for candidates with a passion for the legal field. Candidates looking for short-term temporary employment in the Chicago, Illinois area should contact us for more information. To succeed in this position, you will need to exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- Thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheets highly valued
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Trademarks experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. The company is also prepared to offer you compensation that is competitive when compared to other firms. Are you passionate about growing your paralegal career? Contact us today to help!
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.