- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ATLANTA BUCKHEAD, GA
Innovative Paralegals with an interest in the legal field will be interested in this opportunity. There is an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, this work opportunity is a full-time job opportunity. Are you looking for the solution to advancing your career? If you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, this could be it!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Methodical approach to handling substantial workload — ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- L-1 experience
- Immigration Law experience
- H-1B experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
Build case management skills and foster client relationships while providing training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. Advance your paralegal career by contacting us today!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.