- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you are an innovative Paralegal with an interest in the legal field, consider this opportunity. Are you looking for an immediate opening? Consider this opportunity with a company in the Industrial field for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. A short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity, this Paralegal role will be located in the South Gate, California area. If you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, this may be the solution to advancing your career.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Methodical approach to handling substantial workload — ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Creating organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements
- Drafting contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Creating and distributing annual reports
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge as Corporate ParaLegal
- Legal Contracts experience preferred
- Contracts experience
- Knowledge of corporate Laws
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Should possess a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
For immediate consideration please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.