- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Park City
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The guest service parking lot attendant is responsible for managing daily operations in the public and employee parking lots. Provide guest service functions for the resort that include greeting our guests, educating our guests about the resort, and delivery of exceptional guest service. Monitor and control the traffic in and out of the parking lots while complying with company cash handling policies. Collect payment and process all transactions from the parking charges. Reconcile balances and perform opening/closing duties. Must have the ability to handle all customer complaints at a higher level.
- Utilize higher level skills for managing daily operations in the public and employee parking lots.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Monitor and control both entrances and exits to the parking lots.
- Process all cash or credit card payments for parking charges that include collecting payments for parking, reconciling the balances and preforming opening/closing duties. Maintain all SOX compliance.
- Ability to handle higher level guest complaints and issues.
- Ability to multi-task to keep all traffic flowing both in and out of the parking lots.
- Assist with training new staff when applicable.
- Assist with all company policies within the department and the company.
- Serve as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year cash handling experience
- 1 year or more guest service experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Able to work with composure in an often past paced environment
- Excellent guest service skills
- Knowledge of Park City and surrounding area
- Fluent in English
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to stand outside for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175832
- customer service