- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl - Columbus is looking for dynamic individuals as Cooks who can deliver an exceptional dining experience for the store’s restaurant and party guests by producing and delivering high-quality food and beverages. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
* Prep and prepare recipes consistently, efficiently, and in proper quantities to support business levels.
* Ensure line station set-up standards and recipe guidelines are followed; knowledge of all stations to act as back-up.
* Perform opening, closing, and side duties established by the restaurant/kitchen supervisors.
* Ensure proper food safety and workplace safety procedures are followed.
* Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas including the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, washing counter tops and equipment on a daily basis.
* Work collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred.
* Certified in local food preparation safety and sanitation standards.
* May be required to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 pounds), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
About the company
American multinational toy manufacturing company founded in 1945 with headquarters in El Segundo, California. In 2014, it ranked #403 on the Fortune 500. The products and brands it produces include Fisher-Price, Barbie dolls, Monster High dolls, Winx Club dolls, Hot Wheels and Matchbox toys, Masters of the Universe, American Girl dolls, board games, and WWE Toys.