- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Union City
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
We’re here to take your talents to new heights.
Just what is it that you’re looking for from your career? Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion or just colleagues you can have fun with along the way, one thing is for certain; you’ll find it all (and much more) here at Enterprise Holdings. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit along for the ride, and we’ll help with the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be.