- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Clara
SEE Eyewear is addicted to uncovering hidden gems-and not just within our product assortment.
We believe recruiting top talent and cultivating a unique, sophisticated and diverse group of experts from our associates and opticians to our Field Leaders.
SEE has quickly become the most innovative and revolutionary brand in the fashion eyewear industry, blazing the trail for independent optical retailers.
As a result, SEE's collection is an eclectic and unique assortment of the best of the best: made exclusively for us.
The same expectation stands for our people; we are committed to developing a Best in Class Team of Experts and Authorities where career development and growth are the foundation to building our brand.
Because we believe in individuality and in having fun in everything we do, SEE Optical Stylists can expect to take part in exciting contests, hone their selling skills in a great setting, and lots of other delightful surprises.
SEE also encourages and supports continuing education and lifelong learning, rewarding accomplishments for licensing and achievements in the optical field.
Who You Are:
- A State Licensed Optician
- Energetic... you are the life of the party, you are outgoing, you enjoy meeting new people
- Customer Centric... you genuinely enjoy working with customers and making them happy
- Motivated … to learn and be developed, you enjoy learning new things, or new ways to do things you already know! You like feedback and you want a career not a job
- Goal Focused … you are motivated by achieving goals and work hard to get where you want to you go
- Service Excellence … you enjoy helping others, resolving issues and finding the solution to a need.
You know that service doesn't end when the customer leaves the building
- Selling with integrity, you're in this for the long haul... you want to build long term relationships with your customers to turn them into lifelong clients
- Flexible& Adaptable... we are in the business of people, things change day to day and we to be on the cutting edge of the industry we have to adapt
- Supportive& team-oriented... our teams are tight-knit, you enjoy working with others, team selling, and having a positive work environment.
You are dependable and like to support your team mates
- Fashion Focused... we are in the fashion industry, a knowledge and awareness of current trends& designers is a must
What You'll Do:
- Drive Sales …We work in a goal-based environment, we only hire the best, and we reward our top performers
- Engage … We create unique, personalized experiences with each customer& ensure the customer is always put first
- Keep up to date onSEE Product Knowledge and share it with every customer.
Our Product is what sets up apart and we need people who are passionate about what we do!
- Utilize down time to ensure merchandising standards and store appearance standards are being met
- Keep up to date on current fashion and eyewear trends
- Exemplify theSEE brand and image by adhering to personal and store appearance guidelines and promoting a high fashion customer focused environment
- Experience in a Luxury or Contemporary Selling Environment
Keywords: Optician, Location: Santa Clara, CA