- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
What you will be doing:
This position is for the individual who has effective telephone skills, basic computer knowledge and a professional attitude. Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks are important. Make outbound calls to schedule appointments with clients for financial advisors and meet call and appointment goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone manner to coordinate and schedule appointments
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 1 year customer service experience in a call center or office environment
- Proficiency with e-mail software
- Type 35 wpm
- Availability and willingness to work evenings until 8:00 PM
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- High school graduate or equivalent required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- call center
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.