- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- San Jose
Cisco’s Global Partner Organization (GPO) is seeking a Partner Alliance Director who will be aligned to Cisco’s Strategic and Global Data Center (Storage) portfolio of partners that are strategically critical to our business from a perform and transform basis.
The Partner Alliance Director functions as a general manager for the partner(s), leading Cisco’s strategy, sales engagement model, business entities engagement, and region inerlock while managing the global partner(s) holistically from an engagement, financial, and corporate perspective. This is a manager role
The Partner Alliance Director takes the approach of a multi-year view, investment and return mentality, and a commitment to assign the top talent from all cross-functional Cisco teams.
The successful candidate will have general knowledge of Data Center architectures, key products and services with the ability to create business relevance through Architectural/cross-portfolio offerings in multiple entities within multi GEOs of a single partner or portfolio of partners.
This role demonstrates business relevance to the partner(s) by managing all business done with the partner(s) (sell-to, sell-thru, sell with), ultimately creating a road map for sustainable revenue growth.
What you’ll do
* Lead a team of Partner Executives and Partner Managers embedding a value exchange with the strategic partner(s) to deliver multi-year bookings to grow faster than Cisco's overall growth.
* Drive sales, channel GTM and engineering interlock, solution development, and develop and execute go to market strategies.
* Collaborate with multiple constituents within Cisco in the development of joint offers with the strategic partners including Cisco GPO ecosystem partners
* Develop and manage executive level relationships with customers and with the partner(s)
* Ownership and management of a joint opportunity pipeline and sales teams.
* Lead and manage executive communications such as: Executive Business Reviews, Quarterly Sales Reviews, and 360 Relationship review.
* Viewed by the Partner as a strategic Advisor that demonstrates a deep understanding of the Partner’s business
* Be accountable for resolving partnering issues and escalations.
* Coordinate the alignment of key Cisco stakeholders on GTM plans including channels, legal, marketing and other Business Units.
* At least 10 years of management experience, 15+ years of overall work experience with the majority of that in Data Center (partners, channel, DC architectures, solutions, services and Sales/GTM oriented roles)
* Executive collaboration, credibility, confidence, and composure with Partner & Cisco executives
* High Business acumen – Sales DNA, Advanced understanding of the Partner’s business model
* Direct experience with top tier DC partners including solution development and delivery, project management and business development with a focus on results (internal and external teams)
* Working knowledge of technology trends and innovations in digital transformation and Data center
* Execution and operational experience including consultative selling process to drive net new deals
* A proven ability to build the link between technology and business impact, with strong understanding of business processes and operations
* BA/BS required, Masters’ Degree preferred
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.