- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Los Angeles
As a Partner Engagement Manager, you are a leader with a passion for shaping the future of TV. You will be responsible for managing relationships with YouTube TV’s most strategic partners, including content owners and technology partners. You will utilize your deep video technology experience, industry knowledge and existing relationships to represent YouTube TV within the TV industry. This role is primarily focused on managing relationships with sports partners/leagues.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Experience in analyzing data
- Experience aligning cross-functional (internal and external) teams across joint priorities.
- Experience in TV-related technologies.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- 7 years of project management and client facing experience, involving the delivery of high scale projects.
- Experience speaking at large industry events.
- Experience participating on industry standard bodies.
- Track record of successfully negotiating partner agreements.
- Pre-established personal network across content owners (broadcasters and major sports leagues) and technology partners
- Ability to effectively disseminate industry and partner intelligence to relevant internal teams. Ability to quickly learn newly emerging technologies and standards.
- Lead the on-boarding and ongoing operational relationships with new and existing YouTube TV content partners.
- Leverage industry relationships to identify and cultivate new Youtube TV content and technology opportunities. Represent YouTube’s operational interests during partner agreement negotiations.
- Act as primary advocate for partners across multiple internal teams. Be responsible for ensuring close alignment on company priorities, such as the introduction of new product features and leading the prioritization of partner relevant tools.
- Influence the continuous improvement of YouTube TV, by providing regular industry and partner intelligence updates to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Engineering.
- Support the long term success of partners, through partner and program management, anchored on strong data analysis capabilities.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate