- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mountain View
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Grow and foster marketing partnerships with emerging OEM partners beyond the mobile category. These evolving partnerships require a manager with a high-level of problem solving and strategic thinking skills to prioritize both new OEM opportunities, e.g., Auto, and partners within that category. Build long-term partner relationships and collaborate with the OEM partner marketing team and internal stakeholders to develop new initiatives, define measurable results, craft compelling partner-facing presentations, create new OEM category playbooks, and oversee marketing budgets and project timelines for co-marketing partnerships with emerging OEM partners.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with Marketing and Technology brand materials i.e., marketing collateral, presentations, or campaigns.
- 4 years of experience in a customer-facing or partnership role.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience crafting marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights. Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising.
- Demonstrated skill designing end-to-end marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Problem solving and strategic thinking within the framework of new partnerships and initiatives. Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude. Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech environment.
- Scope and assess new initiatives with emerging OEM segment(s). Interface directly with partners to collaborate on strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns to promote key Google brand features in the partnership. Advocate the role of the user in our partner’s marketing executions.
- Foster relationships with Google’s product marketing managers, global partner brand managers, and business development. Work with Google Assistant and Consumer Apps Marketing teams to partner on device and product launches.
- Coordinate with Google’s regional Platforms & Ecosystems marketing teams for localized campaign launches.
- Develop and update partner toolkits for key partner launches. Review timely partner marketing assets to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ensure all marketing materials are optimal and up-to-date across channels and markets. Manage ad-hoc projects in partnership with global partner brand managers.
- ms project
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate