- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- Los Angeles
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users around the world. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Partner Development & Services team provides seamless, exceptional help to our partners, creators, and artists on YouTube, ensuring a first-class experience for all YouTube users.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you will provide YouTube support to major partners (e.g., TV/film studios, media companies, independent creators, etc). You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to drive product solutions, develop of tools and process improvements that enhance internal operations, and improve to the partner experience on YouTube. You will work closely with other partner facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase partner happiness and growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of client facing experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and spreadsheet software.
- Track record of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
- Ability to manage priorities and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate complex topics.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Provide operational support for premium partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
- Serve as a consultant to internal stakeholders on the YouTube product. Working with assigned Partner Managers and Technology Managers on account deep-dives and share insights for partner growth.
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis. Streamline the operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Work with temps/vendors/contractors for day-to-day transactional support.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate