- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $18.50 gross per hour
Robert Half Healthcare is currently have an open position for a detail-oriented Patient Registration Specialist who enjoys helping others and is passionate about growing their career in the healthcare industry. You will perform a variety of administrative healthcare duties. Do you love interacting with patients and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
• Greeting, registering patients, and scheduling patient appointments
• Verifying and updating patient demographic and insurance information
• Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
• Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures prior to admission into the hospital system
Shift Start/End Time:Varied Shifts and Days off - Shift coverage for 3 different shifts (AM/PM/NOC)
If interested in this role, please send your resume to Santina Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're looking for:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness; process patients and public inquiries with poise and efficiency
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
• Minimum of one year of previous patient registration experience or in a related role
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.