- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sanitas Medical Center is currently acceptingresumes forqualified individuals interested in the Patient Registration Clerkposition. Our medical centers provide services such as primary care, walk-in urgent care, lab, diagnostic, and health care education and resources for our patients. We strive to attract people who believe in our mission and are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
- Welcomes and greets patients/clients/visitors in a manner that is helpful and friendly; determines purpose of visit and direct patients/clients/visitors to appropriate person or department(s)
- Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermineda appointment arrangements to allow the medical center to serve an adequate number of patients.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts
- Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Protect patient confidentiallity Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 0-1 year in Customer Service role
- 1+ year of administrative experience in a medical facility, health insurance, or related are preferred
- Some college coursework is preferred
About the company