- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cle Elum
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy,orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Patient Service Representative is an integral part of the healthcare team. They will be responsible for reception duties, medical records, referrals, pre-authorizations, and scheduling. This position is also required to work closely with the healthcare team, KVH personnel and external customers.
What is required...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of general administrative/clerical or customer service experience
- Current computer experience (medium to expert level) in Microsoft products
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Previous cash-handling experience
What is preferred...
- Some college coursework
- Previous medical office experience with exposure to some or all of the following; medical records, insurance verification and pre-authorization fundamentals, scheduling, and/or high-volume phone systems
Wage: Wage range starts at $15.58/hour, actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE:1.0 = 40 hours/week
Shift: Primarily Monday - Friday; 8:00a - 5:00p
- customer service