- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job ID: 1191054
Employment Status: Part-Time
Your Career. Made Better. Parkland Health Center is comprised of two former independent community hospitals, Farmington Community Hospital and Bonne Terre Hospital, located at opposite ends of St. Francois County. The facilities merged in 1991.
Parkland Health Center-Bonne Terre, just off Highway 67, is a primary-care facility with medical offices, 24-hour emergency room services and ancillary services. It includes offices for three physicians and BJC HealthCare specialists in the areas of cardiology, ENT, gastroenterology, neurology, Ob/Gyn, oncology, orthopedics, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, urology and vascular medicine. An Oncology Department and sleep apnea lab are also located there. This facility was recognized for its design and function by the American Society for Healthcare Engineering.
Parkland Health Center-Farmington, east of US 67 on Liberty Street, is a 130-bed, full-service hospital with services for maternity and pediatrics, laboratory and radiology, cardiac rehabilitation, a cardiopulmonary department, outpatient and inpatient surgery, physical therapy, diabetes clinic, geriatric psychiatric unit and renal dialysis. There is also a 24-hour, state-of-the-art physician-staffed emergency service.
Parkland Health Center offers diagnostic radiology, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, CT scan, special procedures, MRI, and echocardiography. The Radiology Department is staffed by two full-time, board-certified radiologists and 23 registered radiology technologists.
Join Us! Role Purpose
Ensures for patient safety by remaining at the bedside of the assigned patient(s) and providing continuous observation. May assist with daily living activities under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Performs and assists patients with activities of daily living under the direction of a nurse.
- Assists patient and care giver with use of simple medical equipment such as hospital bed, bedside commode, wheelchair, walker, and urinary drainage appliances.
- Provides appropriate documentation. Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Benefits StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
.Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer