- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our dealership is hiring a Payroll Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintain payroll system including, but not limited to, timekeeping input, employee exemption changes, benefits set up and updates, garnishment processing and verifications of employment.
- Understanding of employee payroll issues, and ability to communicate solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully
- Stays up to date on payroll records by analyzing exemptions, coverage, savings deductions, job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Generate summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Calculate employee's federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assists Human Resources with audits and other special projects
- Maintain close relationship and assist HR
- Interpret payroll policies and procedures to employees of all levels
- At least 1year of previous payroll experience is preferred
- Experience with Netchex is a bonus
- Ability to work reliably and successfully in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with dealership staff and prospective employees
- Organized, detailed orientated, have the ability to detect inconsistencies in data and work with minimal supervision
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Be able to maintain confidentiality of employees
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to complete pre-employment background check
About the company