- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $42.75 - $49.50 gross per hour
- San Francisco
A Payroll Manager opportunity has become available with a company in the San Francisco, California area. This role has an immediate start date. Are you talented at customer relations? Do you bring skill and eagerness to duties such as timely and accurate compliance payrolls? Do you steadily work towards boosting better opportunities? Your ideals and this Payroll Manager opportunity are a great match. You will be responsible for various payroll operations (vendors, systems, processes and integration). Don't put off submitting your credentials for this exciting role! Apply now through Robert Half Management Resources! Seeking a long-term temporary role? This opportunity with a company in the Retail - Clothes & Access field might be the next career move you've been searching for.
What you get to do every single day
- Make a team successful, as well as recruiting staff
- Monitor audits, internal and external
- Effectively provide information and answer questions from senior executives and cross-functional business leaders
- Keep track of records and oversee control systems to provide internal safeguards
- Oversee pre- and post-payroll auditing/reconciling procedures, as well as troubleshoot anomalies
- Improve current processes by recommending, leading, and working on projects
- Collaborate with other members of senior Finance leadership team
- Manage and complete payroll analysis
- Partner with other areas in Finance, as well as Human Resources, Tax, IT, and other departments as necessary for reporting, compliance and strategic analysis
- Create all weekly, monthly, and special compensation payroll runs, in addition to describing pay policies (LOA, disability, worker's compensation, vacation, bonus, etc.) and ensuring accurate amounts/deductions are applied to all earnings codes in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Run payroll operations and manage staff members
please send resumes to John.email@example.com
- Less than one year of experience
- Knowledge of payroll applications
- Certified Payroll Profession (CPP) certification vital
- Sound knowledge of payroll-related cloud-based technology solutions is a huge plus for this position
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills for the candidate to be successful
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Workday Payroll experience
- Payroll Law experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.