- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LEHIGH VALLEY, PA
We are looking for a focused PAYROLL CLERK to add to specialized company in the Allentown area. In this PAYROLL CLERK you will pay employees by calculating pay and deductions; issuing checks. An articulate and motivated and efficient employee will make an impact within a global company. Put your talents to the test and get a chance to grow within a dynamic company
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.