- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
As a Penetration Testing Consultant you should have a basic knowledge of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and professionally relaying technical vulnerabilities and their impact to technical and non-technical customers.
You will perform various penetration testing assessments for Verizon’s enterprise customers as an individual contributor or as part of a team delivering the assessment. The assessments that would be delivered would either be remote or onsite at a customer location.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- For the remote assessments you will telecommute from your home office connecting into Verizon’s attack lab to perform assessments or for internal assessments travel to the designated customer locations.
- Identifying vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities as well as learning from Verizon’s Penetration Test team on how to perform post-exploitation activities and explaining the path to compromise to external and internal stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of how to perform these activities manually and also leveraging automated tools.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Two or more years of experience performing one or more of the following:
- Mobile application
- Wireless penetration testing
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with network, application, and wireless security testing to include using tools, manual testing, and various testing techniques.
- Certifications: OSCP/CEH/OSWP/OSCE/OSEE/OSWE/CISSP).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.