- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the fitness industry, where our mission is to Make Healthy Happen for all of our members! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
The Personal Trainer will focus on Coaching our membersby employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s individual creative approach.
You will work with 1 on 1 and small group clients in a premier coaching fitness club.
Our club has a robust training program so you will start out with several clients and will continue to gain clients as we sign up new members.
Our managers take care of the sales and renewals, you provide a killer training experience that gets the client to their goals safely and efficiently.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision
- Continuingeducation credits through Club Connect
- Future career advancement opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- Motivate and train the member in a 1:1 and collaborate with group trainers to create live group training environment
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs - in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise - with the member’s goals and abilities
- Maintain your calendar and schedule training clientsaccording to their program
- Communicate with clientson a regular basis to keep them motivated and accountable
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
- Keep gym clean and tidy
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM,ACE, ACSM, NSCA, etc
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus
About the company