- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and reliable Personal Training Director to join the Maxx Fitness team!
This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
As a member of the Maxx Fitness Team you will receive:
- A very competitive bonus compensation program
- Earning Potential of Over 75K
- A very competitive revenue sharing & bonus compensation package
- 401k with 3% company match
- Complimentary membership to all Maxx Fitness Clubzz
- Vacation and Personal Time-off
- Selling personal training programs
- Communicate daily and monthly game plan to all trainers, managers, and staff
- Provide superior customer service to all members and clients
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching the personal training staff
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing a personal training client base
- Minimum 2 YEARS experience in the fitness industry required
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales both personally and through support of membership staff
- Demonstrated ability to hit budgets/goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and follow-up skills
Although we appreciate all applicants' interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.
Personal Training Sales Director makes a significant impact in the revenue of personal training.
New Member On-Boarding Specialist:
Meet with every new member and sell personal training programming through our customized software.
Personal Training Sales Director is the main salesperson for Personal Training programming. Many times applicants are people who want to teach trainers how to workout and exercise - this position isn't the role here.
Personal Training Sales Director works directly with the General Manager on front desk staff training to achieve 70% appointment set rate each month. Making sure club managers are driving existing member traffic through the personal training sales at a rate of 2% each month along with promotions and in-clubs events.
- Work daily on filling the PT schedule with training sessions and consults
- Input personal trainer's availability and book out their weekly sessions
- Render daily completed training sessions each day
- Submit weekly trainers payroll on Monday - Making sure sessions were properly
Work to create a strong and sustainable PT presence in the club to include:
- Talent acquisition by calling personal trainer applicants to pre-screen for interviews
- Promoting personal trainer bios collecting them for company website.
- Staff participation in Personal Training
- Collect Monthly employee performance reviews
- Everyday - New Member Calls and Emails Using club PT Email.
- Email and Call members who did not book consultation appointments.
- Confirm client weekly training appointments for all trainers
- Weekly setting a day each week to interview new trainers along with general manager
- Tour guests and do memberships in all downtime
- Help answering the phones at the front desk in all downtime
Personal Training Sales Director must have good communications skills, people skills, a ton of confidence, and NOT afraid to ask for a SALE!
Maxx Fitness is a fast-growing fitness business and needs people who can promote the value of doing personal training to its substantial influx of new and existing members.
- 08-Sep-2014 to 07-Dec-2022 (EST)
- Bethlehem, PA
- Bethlehem, PA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
About the company