- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
Looking for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies.
- Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end.
- Coordination with the business teams.
- Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers.
- Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board.
- Project analysis and reviewing key business cases.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience in FP&A role.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Building financial models.
- ms project
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.