- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES - KANSAS - MCPHERSON
Performs a limited number of manual and/or automated manufacturing support functions. This may include line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartoning/casing, labeling, and equipment/ machine cleaning and sanitation. Following SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
While performing all tasks in a safe manner.
- Line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartoning/casing, labeling.
- Equipment/machine cleaning and basic sanitation.
- Maintain proper documentation – batch records, check sheets, log books.
- Follow SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
- Stay current with training requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- Requires enough basic education to understand and follow standard practice or oral instruction, use simple arithmetic, keep simple records, or use simple office machines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team. (Up to and including high school)
- Must be able to read and write, and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to communicate and work well interdepartmentally, as well as, with all plant departments.
- Required to do frequent lifting of 15-20 pounds and occasional lifting in excess of 25 pounds.
- Stand for up to 8 to 12 hours depending on assigned area.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
- Satisfactory performance and attendance is required
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: June 21, 2019
- Nightshift - 6 pm to 6 am - Rotating days
- Employee Referral Bonus
3 (Third Shift) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
About the company
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.