- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Home Infusion Branch Manager / Pharmacy Manager. As the Branch / Pharmacy Manager, you will represent an organization that provides high-quality, compassionate infusion care for thousands of patients across the country in the comfort of their home. In this role, you manage all operations within your facility including costs, budget, P&L, as well as direct the Administrative, Nursing and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annual established revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customer satisfaction.
* Monitor all daily operation activities of the pharmacy department.
* Partner with other branch managers and work closely with the nursing team.
* Implement new clinical programs and or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
* Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
* Ensure the pharmacy clean room suite meets 797 requirements.
* Manage subordinate managers who supervise other employees in the business office and clinical departments.
* Interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Successfully and consistently execute short-term business plans.
* Support growth and contribute to the bottom line by demonstrating effective cost containment, high levels of customer service and high quality results.
* Oversee purchasing, inventory and patient care operations to ensure quality patient care while maintaining a balance with cost-effectiveness, stock availability, and low holding costs.
* Manage work flow processes to ensure fluidity of operational effectiveness.
* Maintain communication between branch departments by facilitating daily, weekly, and monthly meetings regarding operations and productivity. Must work well with cross functional teams.
* Optimize resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting business needs.
* Ensure compliance with standard company policies and procedures as well as with state and federal regulations and standards of accrediting body.
* Monitor branch performance through routine surveys, audits, and site visits.
* Conduct spot quality checks and audits to ensure branch is functioning according to the highest level of compliance and regulatory standards.
* Manage hiring, coaching, evaluating performance and development of subordinate staff.
* Ensure project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
* Ensure all colleagues receive appropriate training and resources to perform their job functions.
* Guide teams through difficult patient situations and troubleshoot complex patient and payment issues.
* Respond to changing needs of the business and align resources to meet evolving expectations.
* Utilize enterprise resources to achieve quality and efficiency results.
* Use metrics to measure and drive success. Redirects team as necessary to achieve metric goals.
* Define and communicates expectations for all leaders and corresponding teams while holding colleagues accountable to expectations.
* Assume the role of Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) for this location.
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptional leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
* Registered Pharmacist with current license in the State of IL.
* Minimum two years of experience as a branch operations manager, pharmacy manager, director, or senior supervisor.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
* Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
* Demonstrated problem-solving, detail orientation, and time management skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft business software and ability to adapt to new systems.
* Previous supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting or military leadership experience with a team of 10..
* Full P&L responsibility or management of a budget
* Home infusion or hospital management experience preferred.
* Previous Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) experience in an infusion environment preferred.
B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.
About the company
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.
We’re reinventing pharmacy to have a more active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience and in the greater health care environment—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions to providing quality walk-in medical care and pharmacy benefits management.
Because we’re present in so many moments, in ways that are more affordable and effective, we’re able to positively influence health behavior and shape the future of health care for people, businesses and communities.
Health is everything.
Through our more than 9,600 retail pharmacies, over 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, 75 million pharmacy benefit manager plan members, and expanding specialty pharmacy services, we enable people, businesses and communities to manage health in more affordable, effective ways. This unique integrated model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes, and lowers overall health care costs. We leverage our unique combination to help payors control costs, improve patient access, and promote better health outcomes in a way that no other company can.