- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - Certified
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, pharmacy technicians are responsible for a variety of duties to assist in the preparation and packaging of medications, distribution and delivery of medications, maintaining proper inventory levels, and keeping appropriate records and documentation
Full Time, Rotating Shift
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a pharmacy technician training program is desirable.
- Requires knowledge of pharmacy work routines, procedures, materials and/or equivalent.
- Requires knowledge of pharmacy terminology, medication names and aseptic technique.
- PTCB pharmacy technician certification required.
- Intravenous (IV) Certification (includes aseptic technique and hazardous substance handling) within 90 days of hire.
- Maryland Board of Pharmacy Registration required
- Minimum of 3-6 months of work experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital pharmacy setting desired Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
About the company