- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Energize your career with one of health care's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
We are seeking an experienced, analytical and motivated Supervisor, Pharmacy Operations to lead a team of Pharmacy Technicians in the Woodinville, WA office. In this fast - paced role, you would manage Pharmacy Technicians to ensure productivity and improve current processes. Bring your pharmacy and supervision experience to a company that recognizes your contributions and encourages employee advancement.
- Monitoring and managing Pharmacy Technician staff productivity and quality
- Managing projects as needed
- Acting as the SME for processes and policies
- Identifying potential issues that interfere with workflow
- Determining and implementing process improvements
- Identifying trends and ensuring fair workload distribution
- Provide inspirational leadership and guidance to the team through feedback, performance management and development conversations
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma/GED
- Current and unrestricted Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Washington OR a current and unrestricted Pharmacy Technician license in another state with the ability to obtain a Washington license within 90 days of hire
- 2+ years of Pharmacy experience
- 1+ years of Team Lead or Supervisory experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Supervisory experience within a pharmacy operation
- National Technician Certification (PTCB)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management and/or Managed Care experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visio
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy Supervisor, Pharmacy Technician Supervisor, Pharmacy Technician Team Lead, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Operations, Fulfillment, Mail Order, Seattle, Woodinville, WA, Washington
- microsoft visio