- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy,orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
Sample collections, ordering tests, scheduling, processing all laboratory specimens and the performance of Point of Care and waived testing. Includes clerical and reception duties of lab. If in a clinic setting will register patients and obtain x-ray images.
What is required...
- High School Diploma
- Current Washington State MA-P or MA-C license (maintenance required) OR completion of a CLIA Lab Director approved on the job training program with MA-P certification obtained within 6 months of hire
- CPR card by 01/01/2020 (maintenance required)
What is preferred...
- Valid WA State Driver’s License (may be required)
- Valid auto liability insurance (may be required)
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- ASCP Certification
Wage: Wage range starts at $15.88/hour, actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE:.75 = 30 hours/week