- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job location: Medical Center (Charlottesville, VA)
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-11-08
Responsible for collecting quality specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Performs blood drawing/collection using a variety of techniques.
- Enters data documents and delivers samples.
- Provides a high standard of customer service maintains workflow and resolves problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality safety and compliance.
- Performs area-specific support/clinical activities.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Position Compensation Range: $13.12 - $20.34 Hourly
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Experience: 1 year relevant experience preferred
Licensure: Certification with a nationally recognized phlebotomy organization preferred
Job requires standing for prolonged periods, frequently walking, bending/stooping and climbing (ladder, steps); Repetitive motion: extension and flexion at wrist. Proficient communicative, auditory and visual skills; Attention to detail and ability to write legibly; Ability to lift/push/pull
- customer service