- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are a family owned and operated business started in 1971. We have built a reputation for quality machinery by focusing on the details in the food processing industries. We pride ourselves on finding like minded people who have a quality character and a strong attention to detail.
Are you a pragmatic, self-motivated individual looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for the opportunity to join a team that is working on cutting edge technology?
If you answered yes, we would like to talk to you. We are looking to add a PHP Programmer to our Springfield, Missouri office. You would need to be self-motivated, have confidence in your programming abilities, and have a background in bringing solutions to the table. We are growing quickly, and we are looking for someone that can bring a strong level of commitment, organization, and knowledge to our team.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming. Preferably in a LAMP stack.
- Strong development skills in UI design and programming.
- Strong knowledge of working with databases. Preferably MSSQL and MySql.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/Jquery.
- Ability to research, test, debug and implement new code to continue to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Ability to work with team to standardize coding practices.
Other bonuses would include familiarity with:
- Strong written and oral communication abilities to be able to present information and work with both internal and/or external customers.
- Knowledge of manufacturing(MRP) and/or financial systems.
- Experience working with APIs to integrate external partners.
- Be able to work hard, but still have fun.
What will you be doing here?
- Develop and design new web content within existing “Intranet” for internal manufacturing and financial systems.
- Work with management, production, or other areas of the company to discuss project specifications or procedures needed to complete projects quickly.
- Working with all employees, training them to use all new processes created.
Nothum Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy status, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
This position will include up to 100% paid medical insurance, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, disability insurance, paid vacations/holidays after a short 90 days and 401(k) plus match after 6 months.
- ms project