- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Physical Design Engineers responsibilities may include:
- Creates bottoms up elements of chip design including but not limited to FET, cell, and block level custom layouts, FUB level floor plans, abstract view generation, RC extraction and schematic to layout verification and debug using phases of physical design development including parasitic extraction, static timing, wire load models, clock generation, customer polygon editing, auto place and route algorithms, floor planning, full chip assembly, packaging, and verification.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety up to and including difficult design issues and applied proactive intervention. Schedules, staffs, executes and verifies complex chips development and execution of project methodologies and/or flow developments. Requires expansive knowledge and practical application of methodologies and physical design.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Candidate must have a M.Tech/MS/Ph.D in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with:
- Cadence (Virtuoso, VXL) and ICC2 layout tools
- Working on with UNIX/Linux platforms.
- CAD tool scripting languages (e.g. Cadence SKILL, Virtuoso, VXL) and ICC2 layout tools.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
- ms project
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.