- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Select Physical Therapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physical Therapist for our St. Joseph, MO location. The right candidate has amanual therapy background, is eager to further their clinical skills and/or has a current specialty certifications. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and teamwork are important in our clinic. Working with other PTs and occasionally PTA’s. Experience in outpatient setting is preferred, but new grads encouraged to apply. Approximately 30-40% general orthopedic injury, 20-30% post-operative therapy, and 40-50% worker’s compensation.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37states,includingthe District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily asSelect Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center,KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapyand Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
About the company