- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description & Requirements
- StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call Pay Rate: $.00
- Need starting January 2020
- December 2020
- Schedule: Oneweek of coverage every 5th week; Friday
- Friday 8a
- 5p in hospital and doing procedures; 5p
- 8a on-call Friday
After hours must be available by phone to triage and come in to see patients if there is an urgent need.
- Call:Nightly call and weekend call when you are on the schedule
- Type of Patients:The southwestgastroenterologyinpatient service receives an average of 3 5 new consults daily and follows a total census of patients
- Cases:Colonoscopy, EGD, Flex sig, etc.
- Patient Volume: 8 12 per provider per day
- Admissions: Generally handled by hospitalist department
- Board Certified
- Acute Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
- Prefers a candidate with a Minnesota license, but is willing to license
- Facility would preferERCP, but is not required
The unique history of Mankato is preserved in many registered historic sites, and the talents of its students and residents support a thriving fine arts community.
The city's location amidst Minnesotas famed waters and woodlands also affords visitors and residents an easy escape to hiking/biking trails, golf courses, lake fishing and recreation, and winter skiing.
Included among its many attractions are the following
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md