- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adult Psychiatry Physician
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Needing an immediatepart-time Child and Adult Psychiatristfor an ongoing opportunity startingMarch 25, 2019:
- ????16 to 24 hours per week
- Child Outpatientwith someAdultpsychiatry coverage
- 12-15 patients per day
- Serve a caseload that is a combination of adult as well as children and adolescent individuals with multiple/complete co-occurring MH, ID and SA diagnoses.
- Must beBoard Certified
- Must have cleanand activeVirginia License
- Must be tech savvy and able to work with an electronic health record
Located in Chesterfield County, explore the authentic roots of the United States in Chesterfield, VA
- where Pocahontas once lived, the first tobacco crops were grown to sell in Europe, the first college was established and the first American hospital was built.
Apply today and Chesterfield, VA may be the perfect location for your next assignment!
America's "Gateway to the West," St.
Louis is best known for its landmark skyscraper arch and as the home of Anheuser-Busch.
Stroll downtown along the banks of the Mississippi, browse quaint boutiques and galleries or get into the spirit of the city at a ballgame.
Travelers relish the warmth and ambiance of this historical city, as well as the excellent travel assignments at its top medical facilities.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor