- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for the coordination and resolution of billing, coding issues and reports. Is responsible for reporting identified safety issues such as hazardous environments (ie damaged floors/walls/ceiling tiles/unsecured areas) and medical errors.
- Serves as a Liasion between the provider, Cerner Billing Office, Medaptus, and insurance payers. Attends all meetings (internal and external) and in services as they pertain to billing and compliance.
- Responsible for overseein gthe Centralized Charge Entry Department.
- Supports all physician billing, charge entry, coding and education for assigned BHMG practices.
- Responsible for oversight of the Medaptus implementation, training, and reconciliation processes for assigned providers/practices.
- Colloborates with Practice Managers on status of Cerner Work Queues and or billing/charge entry issues.
- Directs all audits. Responsible for reviews of all audits and communication of results to all concerned. Reports all problems and updates to Regional Director.
- Identify, report, and resolve coding and reimbursement issues. Identify opportunities to reduce denials.
- Keeps LCO informed of billing compliance issues. Supplies any reports requested by Corporate Compliance.
- Oversee a staff of 5 employees, supporting billing and coding functions for 22 practices in total.
- Minimum of five (5) years medical billing and coding experience and management skills.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification required
- Knowledge of Physicians Office Billing for multispecialty services required.
- Knowledge of insurance payors, timely filing limits, and authorization and denials management required.
- Auditing or financial background preferred.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
Barnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. Barnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.