- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $21.79 - $29.20 gross per hour
Marion County is recruiting for the position of Planner Assistant. To view the full job announcement, go to:http://www.co.marion.or.us/BS/HR/Documents/NeoGov/371-2019-1%20Planner%20Assistant%20-%20Flyer.pdf
Requirements for the Position
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Graduation from a four year college or university with major course work in planning or a related field; OR
- Two (2) years of college with major course work in liberal arts, or a planning related field, AND
- Two (2) years of land use planning and/or enforcement experience; OR
- Four (4) years progressively responsible land use planning and/or enforcement experience; OR
- Any satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience relevant to the position.
- Must possess a current driver's license in the applicant's state of residence and an acceptable driving history. Marion County will obtain a copy of the driving record for all qualified applicants from Driver and Motor Vehicle Services and review the driving record according to the Marion County policy and procedure for Driving on County Business. The policy can be found at: http://apps.co.marion.or.us/APAP/.
- The finalist for this position may be required to pass a criminal history background check; however, conviction of a crime may not necessarily disqualify an individual for this position.
- This assignment is represented by a union
- This is a full-time position, which is eligible for overtime.
- Typical Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, with flexibility upon the needs of the department and program.
To apply for this position, click on the "Apply" link just above and to the right of this overview.
When applying, be sure to include, in the Education and Work Experience sections of your application, sufficient details to show us how you meet the Experience and Training requirements for the position.