- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Manage commercial inventory and recommend strategies for monetization of network avails
Work closely with sales teams to manage stewardship
Coordinate with Programming Group to ensure that all program & barter contractual obligations are met – ensure that all deals are booked
Prepares and distributes daily and weekly reports
Responsible for preparing, creating and updating rate cards –including creating/scoping selling titles as needed
Manage and maintain Programming updates on Sales Ratecard
Act as first alert to traffic team
Manage program and advertiser exclusivities
Approve deal changes – moves, splits and allocations
Approve inventory on working/hold/order plans
Oversee Recon in On-Air
Liaison to the Direct Response team to ensure that unsold national inventory is monetized – approve program specific buys
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and handle projects independently as well as a team
• Advance user of Microsoft Excel and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
• Working knowledge of Sintec On-Air system or other Sales Operational systems
• 1+ year Sales Planner OR 2+ years of sales assistant experience in media ad sales preferred
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Sub-BusinessAd Sales Strategic Planning
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.