- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consistently demonstrate ability to exceed the requirements of the process & should be in a position to lead a team.
• Own the projects delivered by the offshore team.
• Mentor and coach the team members.
• Work with SMA to schedule Knowledge Share WebEx sessions and insure team attendance.
• Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
• Control Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
• Sound knowledge of Resource estimation and capacity management technique
• Perform QC of each project / Planograms.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Manage work and prioritize deliverables.
• Flexible in working under changing/challenging work environment.
• Adhere to company and client project standards and guidelines.
• Pay high attention to detail across all projects.
• Easily adaptable to company culture.
• Knowledge of JDA Space Planning tool.
• Good working experience on Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Good verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Ability to prioritize work
• Service excellence oriented
• Proactive team player
• Analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Attention to detail
• People management skills(Offshore/Onshore) & ability to guide and motivate team
• Decision making abilities
• Achievement orientation
Apply on-line at: www.cognizant.com/careers
Job Number: 0003207837
Proficiency Level *
Micro Space Planning
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Apr 08 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.