- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer:
Location: Philadelphia, PA
TLC Engineering Solutions is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer to join our Philadelphia, PA office!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Responsible for drafting and designing plumbing and fire protection (medical gases, piping and equipment for healthcare facilities as well as hot and cold water systems, sanitary and storm systems, fire protection water systems, including underground piping, sprays, hydrants etc.) systems for state of the art buildings.
- Layout and size equipment, perform load calculations and investigate code requirements..
- Provide technical expertise during the design phase (schematic, design development) to coordinate spaces required for those systems.
- Coordinate between disciplines and produce working documents using AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the design and construction process.
- Ideal candidates 7+ years of experience in drafting and designing plumbing and fire protection systems in an A/E environment.
- An AA/AS degree and /or technical certification in mechanical designs are preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and general engineering practices.
- Minimum 3 years of Revit.
- Candidates must have solid planning, organizational, teamwork and communication skills.
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws.
TLC participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Fire Engineer, Location: Philadelphia, PA