- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Supervise all business aspects
- Deal with all activities associated with contractors, materials, logistics…
- Plan the works execution to accomplish the quality, deadline and financial targets.
- Assign, forecast and optimize resources in order to meet project milestones.
- Liaise with the clients regarding anything that may come up with the execution of works.
- Must have CA Contractor license or GC license.
- Electrical/Electronic engineering degree or equivalent in experience (will be waived if there's a proven track record).
- 2+ years of experience supervising electrical and electronic installations.
- Negotiation skills with providers, contractors and customers.
- Organized, efficient and ready to work with tight deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- CAD, Microsoft Office
- Ready to work in international/multicultural environments.
- ms project