- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: United States:North Carolina : Cary
Role Value Proposition:
The Employee Experience organization is seeking a Portfolio Tech lead to be responsible for defining and evolving its end to end technical strategy . The candidate will possess knowledge and experience across a broad set of technical domains such as application, security, data, infrastructure, cloud and integration. In addition to defining and maintaining the end to end the portfolio architecture, the candidate will ensure that all major programs and projects are delivered successfully through MetLife's delivery processes.
- Establishes an end to end architecture for the Employee Experience portfolio including Human Resources and MetLife’s Digital Workplace
- In collaboration with other technical domain leads, evolve and drive technical direction of the Employee Experience portfolio
- Evolve Employee Experience Application, Integration, data and platform strategies
- Communicates Technical direction and strategy within the organization
- Ensure all Employee Experience projects and programs are following prescribed solutions and standards
- Provides technical consulting to EE programs and projects
- Establishes working relationships with key stakeholders across MetLife delivery landscape to understand their organizations roles and processes in order to successfully deliver EE programs and projects through them
- Establishes working relationship with GTO stakeholders to understand their organizational and technology roadmaps
- Drives and facilitates all EE projects through MetLife’s delivery processes including Architecture Governance, IT Risk, AMS, Operations, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Privacy and more
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience with Managed File Transfer (SFTP) and Data Integration platforms such as Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator or SSIS
- Candidate will be well versed in data architectures having designed for various types of data solutions including transactional data stores, operational data stores, data warehouses/marts or caching solutions
- Experience with various data technologies such as RDBMS, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, HBase), MongoDB, Azure Cosmos, etc.
- Experienceworking implementing on or integrating with cloud PaaS and SaaS solutions such as Azure PaaS, Microsoft O365, Oracle HCM, Success Factors
- Experience with BI/Analytical reporting tools such as Oracle Analytics Cloud Service/OBIEE, Power BI, Tableau
- Experience with enterprise security and identity and access management concepts and technologies (Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO/SAML, OAuth, OIDC)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with docker containers and container orchestration platforms such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with API Management Solutions such as IBM API Connect or MuleSoft
- Experience or knowledge of Microservice based architectures
- Experience working within Human Resources and Employee Experience domains
- Experience delivering complex IT solutions in a large corporate environment
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.